Saturday, April 9, 2011

Is Hollywood helping bring Wildlife preservation to world attention? Yay!

   Recently took my son to the movies "Dairy of a wimpy 2 Kid, Rodrick rules", funny but I'm just a big kid anyway.

   Anyhow, as we are watching the previews, it came to my attention that an awful lot of them involved animals. Now, I've known that animals & children increase the "appeal factor" of shows & movies. But, when  "RIO" was playing, it hit me...Hollywood is actually helping put the wildlife preservation plight in the lime light! HOORAY!

  Of course, its two folds, they will make $$$$, but rest a sure, big $$$$ are going to help our wildlife.


I know many of you will go see "African Cats", others please attend and help support these big cats habitats. This  "Earth Day" April 22 & 26, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment