Tuesday, April 26, 2011

African Cats...is about life ~ Both Big cats & humans

   Yes, I did go see "African Cats" this weekend with my son. Why wouldn't I? You know I love bigs cats. Love the cinematographic. And of  course, the main characters.....lions & cheetahs. Sadly missed, were the tigers! Maybe thats next...hints!

   It was interesting to watch my son soak in all the wonder of life in this movie. As my son, he watched plenty of wildlife show with dad.

   Seeing as we recognized that this was the big screen version of  "Big Cats Diary" from the BBC wildlife show on Animal planet, but he was really enjoying & learning. 

   The interactactions of the adults & cubs, closely mimicking our human life. Surviving & protecting! As I explained to him later, even though (Sitas) the mother cheetahs cubs were young & playful. It was equally important for them to learn the survival tactic of their environment & elements.

   Our childlren sometimes don't fully understand the importance of education and its benefits to surviving on this planet. He definitely put a piece of the puzzle together as a result of this show.

   Big ups. and yet, another movie showcasing our wildlife!!!  Yayyyy


No comments:

Post a Comment